1. Please copy and save the Note-taking Organizer on to your Google Drive.
2. Select any research topic that interests you.
3. Use the following sites to research your topic:
National Geographic Kids
Internet Public Library
Exploring Weather Research Project
1. Please copy and save the Exploring Weather Project on to your Google Drive.
2. Use the following links to answer the questions on your project report:
Weather Wiz Kids: http://weatherwizkids.com
Weather Channel: http://www.weather.com
Once your project is completed, you can play the games on the Weather Wiz Kids Page or explore Mrs. Corkery's website.
Current Events Project
1. Visit DOGO News and select an interesting article.
2. Read your article.
3. Answer these questions about your news story.
Answer these questions about your news story:
4. When completed, feel free to explore the links on Mrs. Corkery's website and to read additional articles on DOGO News.